Thursday, March 1, 2007

Who Is Kiernan Maguire?

Let us be honest here.

Kiernan Maguire, in this instance, does not truly exist save in the pages of a currently unpublished manuscript. Should that status change, you will be among the first to know.

Likewise, the town of Beinn, Ireland, also exists in the fictional realm.

The time I exist in is the beginning of what you now call the Middle Ages, around 500 AD. Depending on the historian, it is also considered part of ancient Ireland.

If you want a physical description, that will have to wait. I am not in the habit of telling anyone what I look like. Only one among the mundane world knows and I think she rather likes keeping that knowledge to herself for the time being.

Important facts:
-I am the Duke of Beinn.
-I am clan-chief for the Maguire clan.

More will come as I see it is needed.

No comments: