Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Reading

Jen has been reading a lot.

I cannot say I truly mind because there have been times she put the book down and wrote some truly wonderful encounters between Maeb and I. In that regard, I would encourage her to read more.

Except for one thing.

The more she reads, the less she writes. She is aware of this. She says she reads "to the detriment of" her own writing.

Why would she want to do that?

I suppose I could read part of the books she has read. They are by one Sherrilyn Kenyon. A large blessing is they are a quick read. A curse to go along with that is because they are such a quick read, she wants more of them. Blissfully, until she can get to a bookstore, she only has one left.

I have little room to complain. She does write daily, even yesterday when she still felt rather ill in the evening. I daresay she would have done more if someone else had not come in and taken over this ... computer to play a game that I do not understand and have no wish to.

Perhaps this evening will be better in that regard.

Be well.

No comments: