Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mid-Week Blessing

Let us start with the blessing:

May you live to be a hundred years,
With one extra year to repent!

After our writing session last night, I did not get a chance to come here and write to you. Jen was on another contraption she called the telephone talking to her brother's wife about a graphics program (whatever that is).

It was of no real concern other than it did not allow for me to relax before she tried to go to sleep. I must confess to waking her up at least once, possibly twice. I will not admit to more and she has not corrected me as yet, so it appears I am not too far off the mark.

I must have shaken her awake too hard one time, though. She moved her head off the pillow and now has a pain in her neck that she calls a crick. It will pass. (That is what I have been told repeatedly this morning. I feel some guilt for it still, though.)

It is time for me to let her get to work. We started on chapter 15 last night so tonight will be more of the same. (Including another chiding from my cousin and king.)

Be well.

No comments: