Sunday, March 11, 2007

Rain

I do not know what it is about rain that is soothing to the spirit, but it is. At least for me. And as I hear tell, for Jen as well.

This is one of those mornings where I could sit and listen to it, but there is too much to do for such a luxury. We are headed to another town (the speed of transportation in your time amazes me) for a visit with some family and perhaps a stop in at a place called Hastings so Jen can get more books. (In looking around this room, I cannot understand why she wants yet more books, but I do not question her. Do you know what she is capable of doing to me?)

Here is your Irish blessing on this delightful rainy morning:

May the roof above us never fall in.
And may the friends gathered below it never fall out.

Be well.

1 comment:

Theresa Chaze said...

May the wind be always at your back and the road rise to meet your feet.
I bless you with the luck to find the resources whether physical, creative or individuals that will help make your life one continues loving blessing.