Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Strength

I decided not to say anything other than a couple replies to correspondence I have received through this blog. (I doubt I will ever get used to that.) Instead, I decided it would be best to save my strength for tonight's writing session.

Jen received more encouragement today from Mikey. For that, I owe you my thanks. There was some mention made of a scene at the end of chapter 11 or 12. If it is what I think, I am embarassed to think it was sent out already. But done is done.

It was a most enjoyable scene for me; I will admit to that much. It is one of those I referred to in another correspondence here where she would read a book then put it down and write a scene that whatever she was reading inspired.

Today, between her transcriptions (whatever that is, I only know it is her job and she does not like it), Jen has been doing some research on where to send my story. I am not sure if it is time for that yet, but I suppose she knows better than I on this matter.

I had planned to say more but it is time for the writing session to begin in earnest. We did some earlier but then stopped for dinner. (She went to this place where you can order breakfast for dinner. Have you heard of such a thing??)

I am honestly afraid of what will happen during this session. She said something about having a "great idea."

Who will fare the worst? Jen, Maeb, or myself?

No comments: