Saturday, March 3, 2007

Strange World This

The buildings crowded together I can understand. The busy roads, to some degree, I can understand.

These wheeled conveyances moving seemingly of their own accord? I cannot understand.

My time is 1500 years past. The speeds these things move at cannot be believed. I hear things up above that are not birds. I dare not look up.

These are the least of the confusion. Boxes with windows sitting on tables and cabinets? Boxes that give you paper with very stylized printing on it?

My head spins and truly I fear the problems I had in my time are following me here. Perhaps it was not a wise decision to introduce me to the world through this "blog." I am not accustomed to this uncertainty.

It will pass. Of that I have no doubt. I am not weak.

Be well.

3 comments:

thewriterslife said...

I love this! Get'em Kiernan!

theauthormike said...

Kiernan, In this day and age it is the woman who runs the world. Have Maeb pour you a couple of steins of wine and then Jen will explain things to you. But beware, the Jen woman and be an evil whench when temted.
Mikey, who remembers Phillip fondly

Kiernan said...

"Get 'em"? I assume this to mean the same as the "Go for it" I have heard?

Alas, Mikey, the gods did not deem it well for Maeb to be in this time with me. Well I know the evil that is Jen. But for her, my troubles would have remained few.

Be well.

Kiernan