Saturday, March 3, 2007

So the Description is Out?

At least to some degree, it appears.

If you read comments to what I say, you know Mikey (what is the obsession with nicknames?) said Jen (my creator) is evil when tempted. I would add even when she is not tempted.

There is a description, of sorts, out about me now. I have been described as -- how did she put it? -- "hunky, red-headed, grey-eyed." I do not fully understand "hunky."

Red-headed? Aye.
Grey-eyed? Aye.

I am surprised she did not mention my height. By current means of measurement, I am just over 6'.

I have just been informed "hunky" is to mean well-built, perhaps muscular, and handsome. For what that is worth to me.

Gods above, do not call me a stud. I have no desire to be compared to a horse intended as a sire.
Now you know more than I would have preferred.

Be well.

2 comments:

thewriterslife said...

Kiernan, my love, I'm sorry you're creator had you get hit in the knee with that sword. When I found out, I cried. Bucketfulls. Watch your creator, man...her pen is mightier than that sword! Love ya...

Kiernan said...

You know of this already, Dorothy? It is of no real concern, I suppose. Everyone will know of it soon enough.

Still, I think she tends to spill secrets too soon and too liberally.

In truth, 'twould have been a different tale altogether had it been the blade rather than the pommel.

Be well.