Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Progress

Jen is nose-deep in yet another book, though not until she wrote more on my story.

She seemed to be frustrated by what looked like a lack of progress. At first glance, she thought she only wrote two pages when in truth she did four. The other two go into the "Notes" section of her notebook.

Personally, I think she needs to re-read the kudos (whatever those are) she has received from friends who have read my story so far.

She did make progress. The pages that went into the Notes section will be added to the story soon enough. "The Big Thing" as she calls it has been weighing heavy on her mind. She says she knows what needs to happen there but she does not yet know how to get there from the point where we currently are.

It tears my heart to know what will happen. To know I may well lose my beautiful Maeb.

Jen assures me I will get her back. By the gods, I hope she is right!

Be well.

5 comments:

thewriterslife said...

Kiernan, my love, you have nothing to worry about. Jen will have everything come together...you may have to go through a few things, such is life, but in the end, you'll still be my hero. Do you like Boones Farm? Pick me up some on the way over tonight...and...uh...make sure Jen is sleeping...she might take it out on you in the morning...you know how women are...sheesh...

Kiernan said...

What is this Boones Farm? Or, perhaps, more appropriately, where? I assume Mr. Boone deals in produce and other home-grown goods?

Be well.

Unknown said...

By the way, Dot... I saw that. :p

Guess where Kiernan's staying? >:)

theauthormike said...

Me thinks that the Meab should watch her back around me. I do realize that there is possibly one of her kind there, but she loves the stubborn determination of this Irishman named Kiernan.
Stella

Kiernan said...

I can honestly say the stubbornness is more of a vexation to Maeb than anything else. It is what I fear will cause me to lose her.