Monday, April 30, 2007

Updates

First, I have to do this just for the annoyance factor.

I ain't used to talking this way. I'd be lying if I said it ain't hard. But I heard in the past few days someone I know really dislikes "ain't" to the point of cringing when she hears it. I bet you ain't got a problem in figuring out it's Jen.

I must thank Sandy for the impetus for this.

All right. That is done. I felt like I was going to dislocate something with all those "ain't"s. In case you have not noticed, I very rarely even use contractions. 'Tis not in my nature, with a few exceptions.

I have been working with Jen to edit my story. We have made it through the end of chapter 3. With work and getting ready to go to a writers' conference at the end of this week, she has not had time to do anything on it today. I am satisfied with the progress we made over the weekend, though. In truth, that may be the best way to go about it. That way, Devon will not bother her when we are working. He is getting quite impatient, and understandably so.

Be well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kier,

My creator, Celise, told me I should stop by and say hello. I heard from Devon that the two of you are related. Very cool. Welcome to our world. If you're ever in the mood for a good cuppa tea, be sure to stop by and visit.